22 December 2011

White Christmas Fudge

This is the most basic of fudge, and has the added benefit of being egg-free. Like all my recipes it is very versatile - feel free to replace the flavours with your own.

Ingredients
  • 225g chocolate
  • 100g sweetened condensed milk
  • 1 tsp vanilla essence
  • 1/3 cup pistachios and dried cranberries (craisins)
Instructions
  1. melt chocolate, stir in other ingredients, pour into tray and refrigerate. 
  2. remove after 2 hours and cut into bite-sized pieces
I've also tried the recipe successfully with dark chocolate chips and Baileys, with Kahlua and chocolate coated coffee beans, and with milk chocolate (instead of white) and gingerbread chunks. Keeps for at least 2-3 weeks in the fridge, and also fairly successfully on the shelf provided it's not too hot.

4 comments:

  1. this looks wonderful colourful fudge

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful! Perfect for gift giving... would you mind if I blogged my take on your recipe, with a link back to you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It would be my pleasure. Please feel free to use the photo too. Would you mind linking back to my new site address? It's http://thehedonista.com/2011/12/21/white-christmas-fudge/

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much Sarah, I will take my own images, but yes, I will link back : )

      Delete

Think you have time for this one?

Please Stumble Me!